Sunday, November 22, 2009

Safe in Africa

Hello all!!! I'm just doing a quick update from an internet cafe in Butha-Buthe, which is a small village in Lestho. I only have a few minutes, so this'll be brief, and sadly I don't have time to post any pictures, but maybe tomorrow. I'm visiting a current Peace Corps Volunteer at her sight for the next two days, and since we've been so shut-off from communication she's been sweet enough to bring us to the internet cafe :) I'm doing well......so much to say, so little time. I've sent out some letters, but it takes at least 2 weeks to get them to the states, more like 4 weeks I believe. I'm eagerly awaiting letters from all of you back home. My address is:
Haley Waggoner/PCT
United States Peace Corps/Lesotho
PO BOX 554
Maseru 100
Lesotho Southern Africa
I'd love to get some letters, and pics from home!!! I hope everyone is doing well! I should have a phone sometime in the next week, so I'll be able to stay in touch better starting soon. I will be investing in a phone with internet access.
LOVE and MISS you all!!!!!
Haley

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you are experiencing so much already! Its still hard to believe that you're there! :-) Can't wait to see some pics! (I was surprised that you were able to have internet access already!)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so nice to hear you're happy and safe. I knew you would be...you're such a trooper :) I can't wait to start sending you butt wipes, and other things too I guess. Let the countdown begin for mail...I'm sure you'll be getting tons of it in four weeks! Thanks for getting us your address so soon. Love you bunches!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Haley Barry:
    I miss you so so much the clinic is just not the same without you here. How are you doing? Do you need anything that we can send you. Im so glad that you posted an address because im going to send you my family christmas picture. I love you and I miss you. Take care. XOXOXOXOX Sheena

    ReplyDelete