Friday, May 28, 2010

These pics are completely random and out of order, but better than nothing right?


Here is my rondoval and my lovely dog Fetus.
These are some girls at Lesotho High School in Maseru who just HAD to take a photo with me. These are some cutie likonyana (young kids) at our Child's Day event. My district's color is green, so both the kids and teachers get decked out! Someday I'll have my very own kelly green track suit. Can't wait!



Just some cows by a car.
Pretty typical.

Gnarly bruises from my first horse riding expedition.



Here is my horse KN3. That's what's branded on his butt....so that's his name. The pictures is taken in my yard.







Mount Up!!!



We appreciate a good Coke here. PCV Leeza and I at the Butha-Buthe KFC after our literacy and Life Skills workshop.


This may or may not be the most PCV's you can fit into one rondoval. This pic. was taken at our site visit, when we were actually still only trainees. We all stayed the night here, and oh what a slumber party it was!












4 comments:

  1. holla! love that you're an african cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos Haley!!! cant wait to see more. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the pics! Thank you so much for sharing! Its so interesting to see what you're up to! You look adorable on the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Shit!!! I cannot believe those bruises!

    ReplyDelete